Easy Outdoor Science Activities For Kids
Exercise in Imagination
This exercise in imagination lets your mind fly high.
What You'll Need:
- A grassy space with a view of the sky
- Friends (optional)
Have you ever dreamed you could fly? Here's your chance to dream with your eyes wide open.
On a clear day when you can look deep into the sky, lay back in your yard or in a nearby park and let your imagination soar. Then, think about questions like these:
- Where would you fly if you could?
- How high would you go, if the limits were all in your mind?
- What would it look like and feel like up in the air?
- Who would you want to fly with you, if it could be anyone in the world?
Try this fun fantasy on your own or get a group of friends together and share your stories.
For more fun outdoor activities and kids' crafts, check out:
ABOUT THE ACTIVITY DESIGNERS
The following activities were designed by Maria Birmingham, Karen E. Bledsoe, and Kelly Milner Halls: