Pisces Personality: February 19 - March 20
Pisces is the twelfth sign of the astrological year and is known by its astrological symbol, the Fish. Pisces natives are in touch with their emotions, though not to the point of mawkishness. With Neptune as the ruling planet, they are apt to be idealists. Pisces natives are physically and emotionally strong but may put their hardiness to the test if they try to resolve others' emotional conflicts.
Below you’ll find general characteristics for the Pisces man, woman, child, lover, and friend. At the bottom of this page, you’ll find links to articles with detailed personality profiles for every day that falls under the Pisces sign. Read on to see if the characteristics ring true for you or the Fish in your life.
The Pisces Man
The man born under the Pisces sign has great warmth and charm. He is not afraid to show vulnerabilities -- in fact, he displays them with pride. He connects with others on an emotionally satisfying level. As a parent or guardian, he may try to relive or remake his early relationships to spiritualize them. If his work or profession does not provide the self-expression he needs, he will look for it in hobbies. Relationships make up the primary focus of this man's life.
The Pisces Woman
The Pisces woman is mysterious but not aloof. She possesses an ageless charm that is enthralling to those who know her. Her capacity for sympathy and her understanding make her stand out. Pisces women find their greatest fulfillment through personal relationships. Even when talented, they may not respect their gifts. Many Pisces women are self-conscious and need a stronger individual to bring out their best qualities.
The Pisces Child
Pisces children are dreamers. At times they may seem caught up in their illusions and unable to tell reality from fantasy. These little ones should be allowed to explore the limitless boundaries of imagination without fear of ridicule. Playing games of imagination allows Pisces children to safely explore their creativity.
The Pisces Lover
Pisces men and women have an idealistic view of love and romance. Because of their sensitivity, they often prefer a fairy tale scenario to the real thing. Pisces know their vulnerabilities and are sometimes afraid the magic "bubble" will burst. The Piscean individual who is deeply in love may sacrifice themselves for their lover.
The Pisces Friend
Friendship comes naturally to Pisceans. Their commitment to easing the pain of others often draws them to less fortunate individuals. But pity is not involved. Although they may seem weak or unfocused, they are sympathetic listeners. They have strong links to the past and are likely to keep the same friends for years. Also, because of their intense family ties, Pisces natives may count a sibling or other relative among their closest friends.
To learn about each day under the Pisces sign, see:
- February 19 Birthday Astrology
- February 20 Birthday Astrology
- February 21 Birthday Astrology
- February 22 Birthday Astrology
- February 23 Birthday Astrology
- February 24 Birthday Astrology
- February 25 Birthday Astrology
- February 26 Birthday Astrology
- February 27 Birthday Astrology
- February 28 Birthday Astrology
- February 29 Birthday Astrology
- March 1 Birthday Astrology
- March 2 Birthday Astrology
- March 3 Birthday Astrology
- March 4 Birthday Astrology
- March 5 Birthday Astrology
- March 6 Birthday Astrology
- March 7 Birthday Astrology
- March 8 Birthday Astrology
- March 9 Birthday Astrology
- March 10 Birthday Astrology
- March 11 Birthday Astrology
- March 12 Birthday Astrology
- March 13 Birthday Astrology
- March 14 Birthday Astrology
- March 15 Birthday Astrology
- March 16 Birthday Astrology
- March 17 Birthday Astrology
- March 18 Birthday Astrology
- March 19 Birthday Astrology
- March 20 Birthday Astrology
For more information about astrology, see:
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Jill M. Phillips is the author of hundreds of articles on astrology as well as dozens of books. She has regularly written forecast columns for Astrology: Your Daily Horoscope.