Baby Blocks Quilt Pattern
This bright, colorful quilt is as easy to make as A B C! The Baby Blocks Quilt will not only help a youngster learn the alphabet, but it will also provide some snuggly warmth on chilly nights. The finished piece measures approximately 37 X 43 inches. Download the two-page Baby Blocks Quilt Pattern as a PDF to print out the template, which you can use to create a pattern for each letter of the alphabet.
- 1/4 yard broadcloth each: red, green, royal blue, medium blue, orange, yellow, purple
- 21/2 yards white broadcloth
- 1/6 yard royal blue with purple dots
- 1/2 yard multicolor striped fabric
- 13/4 yards fusible webbing
- 40 X 45-inch piece medium-weight batting
- Cotton-covered polyester thread: white, ciel, pilot blue, purple, atom red, tango, kerry green, spark gold
- Rayon thread: ciel, pilot blue, purple, atom red, tango, kerry green, spark gold
- Transparent nylon thread
- 3-inch alphabet (block letters) stencil
- 2 packages pilot blue wide-bias tape
Now that you know what you need for the Baby Blocks Quilt Pattern, learn how to put it all together on the next page.