Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
When you first start out knitting, you may not be ready for elaborate Aran sweaters or other technically demanding projects. You may not even want to take on long, time-consuming projects. That's why we have assembled some easy-to-make project patterns that will help you learn and perfect some of the basic techniques. And maybe one day, you'll be able to knit that sweater without even giving it a second thought.
On the following pages, you'll find great inspiration and free patterns for such projects as wine sacks, pot holders, dishtowels, and more.
- Free Herringbone Belt Knitting Pattern You choose the colors, and you choose how to wear it.
- Free Cell Phone Cozy Knitting Pattern Don't want scratches all over your new cell phone? Knit it a cozy.
- Free Eyeglass Case Knitting Pattern This hardy case will keep your glasses safe.
- Free Striped Wine Sack Knitting Pattern A great way to wrap up a gift for your favorite wine lover.
- Free Lace Hand Towel Knitting Pattern The prettiest hand towels are not the hardest to knit.
- Free Designer Dishtowel Knitting Pattern So easy to knit that you'll soon have enough to give away.
- Free Americana Pot Holder Knitting Pattern These pot holders are worthy of any chef's kitchen!
- Free Padded Hanger and Sachet Knitting Pattern Tired of old hangers? Give them a makeover with this easy project.
- Free Checkered Pot Holder Knitting Pattern Can't get enough of the pot holders? Here's another great pattern.
- Free Zigzag Throw Knitting Pattern This chenille throw is so cozy that you won't want to give it away.
- Free Felted Christmas Stocking Knitting Pattern Get in the spirit of Christmas and make one for someone special -- or make enough for the entire family.
Are you ready to start knitting? Click on the next page and learn how to knit a herringbone belt.